Monday, June 2, 2014

Coyer Summer Vacation Challenge


I'm so excited to participate in the COYER Summer Vacation!  This runs June 21 through September 5 and has tons of fun readathons that I'm looking forward to participating in.  This is hosted by Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Fantasy is More Fun.

I'll probably be focusing on review books because I haven't quite learned that when it comes to NetGalley less is more and I'm drowning in review books currently.

 The first readathon starts July 4th and is books with a beach/ocean/lake on the cover.  Cannot wait to get that list going!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I look forward to seeing what you read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get some of my back list cleared out. It's kind of ridiculous at the moment.

      Delete
  2. So glad you're doing this one too! And I know exactly what you mean about review books. I'm drowning, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those review books kill me! It's like shopping without spending money and I don't actually see a huge stack of books appearing. It's a bit out of control! Glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  3. I thought about signing up but realized it's just easier to do a monthly goal and try to stick to that. Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been kind of neglectful of my reading lately so I'm hoping peer pressure will help! Thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get!

      Delete
  4. I signed up too and like you and Lark, I'm drowning in review books. We will do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will do it! If I can at least get not so woefully behind on review books I have a hope of getting other things read as well.

      Delete
  5. I'm hoping to get some NetGalley reads finished for this as well! I just find it too easy to add books to my ipad :) Good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete