Friday, January 3, 2014

TBR - January edition

2014 is off to a slightly slow start.  After the mad reading pace of December my reading has slacked off a bit.  I may get some reading done this weekend but Auburn is in the National Championship game on Monday and I'll be way to keyed up to read.  Anyway, what I want to read for January:

1 - 8 Agatha Christies.  I'm starting with the Tommy and Tuppence series and then moving on to her standalones

9.  Once in a Lifetime by Jill Shalvis
10. The Tastemakers by David Sax
11.  ?
12.  ?
13.  ?
14.  ?
15.  ?

So 8 Agatha's, 2 books from Netgalley and 5 opens.  I have a Brenda Novak from the library on my Kindle that I'd like to read.  She's a new to me author that I've heard some good things about.  The new Nora Roberts is on its way.  I have the new Julia Quinn and a whole shelf of mysteries.  Not to mention the shelf full of non-fiction and the library full of new releases.  I don't think I'm going to have much trouble filling those 5 spots!



No comments:

Post a Comment